Arjun Kapoor misses dadi Nirmal Kapoor: She lives 5 kms away, but I can’t see her

Arjun Kapoor.

Despite staying in lockdown for over a month, many of us are trying to keep our spirits up by taking up different activities. Bollywood celebrities aren't any different.

Arjun Kapoor, too, is trying his best to stay positive in lockdown but the actor is missing meeting his family members, especially his grandmother. Recently, he shared a throwback picture of his grandparents, producer Surinder Kapoor and Nirmal Kapoor.

In the emotional post, Arjun mentioned how he can't meet his grandmother who just lives 5 km away from his home. He wrote, "My dad & dadi. I grew up with them in a joint family, unfortunately, my granddad passed away just before I became an actor he couldn’t see me make a mark in the profession when the toiled to give our family our foundation."

He added, "My dadi (she’s on insta btw @nirmalkapoorbombay) who is too cool is hail hearty and lives in our family home about 5kms from where I stay but I can’t see her for her own health. This post was just because I’m missing her and I’m certain a lot of u out there are worried and missing the elders in our family and lives... eventually this will all pass and things will get better and when it does I can’t wait to sit down and just enjoy the nonsense of being a family together over a long slow Sunday lunch. It is for that dream to be a reality we must sit at home and fight thru this phase & chapter of all our lives. Here’s to a Happy Sunday to everyone!!!"

Arjun's grandfather Surinder died in September 2011. The actor's debut film Ishaqzaade hit the theatres in May 2012, almost nine months after his grandfather's death. Not just his grandfather, Arjun's mother, Mona Kapoor, too couldn't see her son make his acting debut. She died in May 2012.

Arjun is currently in self-quarantine with sister Anshula. The actor keeps sharing throwback pictures from his family album. Take a look:

djonlinetach

online newspaper publishers

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog.

Previous Post Next Post